What's In This For You?
This is a very quickly growing company that is working on building a back-office team that will propel this company to 10x growth within the next 10 years. They feel this is ambitious, but doable. The hiring manager for this role is someone who I have known for a few years now - he was brought over from another company to serve as the COO here and this is someone you want to work for. I've spoken with people who have worked on teams that he has managed in the past and they all rave about him. He is straight-forward, clear and he gives his people what they need to succeed and thrive. So, all this to say, what's in this for you is an opportunity to hook on with a company that is poised for explosive growth. If they pull this off, there will be rapid advancement opportunity for you.
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Will have a team of 2-5 people that will grow as the company grows
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Previous experience with digital marketing/online selling is a HUGE plus