Local 30-year old manufacturing company needs an HR / Payroll Assistant to join their small financial team. The company delivers custom sterilization services and packaging for single use items in operating and emergency rooms as well as other sterile hospital environments. It will be your responsibility to assist the HR Manager with a variety of employee related projects and tasks. In addtition to Human Resources you will be assisting with payroll processing and Account Receivables.
- Provide support to the HR Manager
- Process company payroll, bi-weekly
- Manage AR aging schedule and resolve any payment or billing variances
- Contributes to the team effort by completing projects assigned, as needed.
- Communicate and work effectively with customers, customer service department, quality and senior management in accomplishing assigned goals and objectives.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum two-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years related experience in HR and Payroll
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy, with the ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Advanced Computer Proficiency - Excel, Word
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Capable to work independently and have a great attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work - work against strict deadlines
- Provide sound information to Controller and Assistant Controller, supporting them in their decision making process
- Hourly Pay of $18.00 - $22.00
- Comprehensive Medical package (company pays 75% for Employee)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave