WHAT IS A BLENDED CALL CENTER PROFESSIONAL?
As a blended role, you are responsible for receiving or reaching out to customers with service requests, providing solutions or upselling when opportunities arise. You'll use the latest contact center technology and customer experience strategy. As a highly trained expert on products, technology, and business process you will work on behalf of some of the worlds most recognized brands.
Our Blended Call Center Representatives are responsible for the following tasks:
- Support customers, handle requests, provide solutions
- Thoroughly learn clients products and services
- Maintain existing relationships with professionalism
- Utilize new systems for accurate account management
- Escalate customer dissatisfaction when necessary
- Resolve issues empathetically within the first interaction.
In addition to becoming the best-in-the-business, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated. You are also responsible for every customer interaction, bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We provide all new employees with paid, world-class training. Qualified candidates must be willing to learn new products, processes, and technology. Candidates should be positive, driven, and confident individuals that will represent the company and its customers professionally. Experience in customer care, sales, or phone-based roles is a plus but not required.
Other Blended Call Center Representative Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and College Graduates are welcome
- Ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
Experienced and entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, collections, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is preferred, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
Team members are not just employees, they are family! We also believe hard work should pay off. Starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience, an hourly attendance bonus, and a weekly performance bonus.
Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance. Earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday's and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly, and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation.
TOTAL REWARDS BREAKDOWN
- Competitive Starting Compensation
- Weekly Bonus Opportunity
- Weekly Pay Cycles
- Paid Time-Off
- Daily, Week, and Quarterly Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Daily Contest Payouts
- Company Debit Card (With Daily Cash Uploads)
- Full-Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement IRA, and more)
- Regular Raises and Career Progression
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Employee Discount Program
- Advancement Opportunity and Ongoing Training
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Cash and Prize Incentives
- Modern Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- And More...
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance, and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.