We are looking for a Brand Protection Assistant that will work to help identify unauthorized re-sellers and conduct extensive online searches for parties misusing and/or infringing intellectual property.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in anti-counterfeiting and enforcement strategies by regular searching and monitoring of online platforms for counterfeit products and misuse of intellectual property, and escalating appropriately.
- Monitor and report on unauthorized suppliers and sources.
- Record, and track details of product investigations.
- Conduct initial research into suspicious items and/or websites.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Computer skills, including general internet searching and familiarity with search platforms, use of online commerce and auction websites.
- An understanding of various social media platforms.
- Experience with spreadsheets and databases.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with all departments within the company and outside counsel.
- Must be able to handle confidential information professionally and consistent with legal department policies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent