The Digital Marketing Analyst will support marketing analytics with insights to enhance our digital marketing performance. The Digital Marketing Analyst will support next stage iterations and best practices related to web site traffic, user experiences, testing, and other important aspects of our digital platforms to increase consumer engagement and new customer acquisition.
The Digital Marketing Analyst role encompasses analysis of the digital ecosystem including: digital purchase experience, campaign analysis, lead nurture, and conversion optimization across the various web site properties, landing pages and campaigns.
The ideal Digital Marketing Analyst candidate must be analytical but possess the skills to translate data into insights and visualizations to convey a narrative easily understood by various audiences. This person will be responsible for daily/weekly monitoring and reporting and sharing insights. A good understanding of digital tracking/tagging and experience using a tag management system (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc.) and working with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is required.
- Provide data analysis and insights to help accelerate the sales growth and profitability of the digital purchase experience across partnership sites, Company, Fidelity Life and eCoverage
- Utilize data analytics tools to query, filter and merge large data sets, analyze results and make strong recommendations.
- Provide maintenance, updates, and ongoing audits of GTM tagging across properties (company/Fidelity Life/eCoverage/Digital/ Partners)
- Troubleshoot Google Analytics tracking issues including page tags, conversion tracking, custom events, and ecommerce tracking
- Track and analyze the digital purchase funnel key performance indicators (KPIs) such as page conversion rates, cart abandonment conversion, and traffic by partnership source
- Update and maintain web site dashboards and assist in preparing regular KPI dashboards for digital channels including ecommerce and partnership websites
- Adhoc reporting and analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field required; background in business, marketing, mathematics, statistics, economics a plus
- 2 -4 years of experience in web/digital marketing analytics and reporting required, ideally Google Partner certified
- 1-2 years’ experience using a tag management system ( Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, Tealium, etc.)
- Proven experience with analysis, reporting, and providing actionable insights
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel to create complex reporting models from concept to completion (e.g., pivot tables, charts, vlookup, sumifs, etc.)
- Experience with the following tools and applications
- Web analytics (Google 360, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Data visualization (PowerBI, Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- SEM (semrush, moz, AdWords, etc.)
- Web visualization (Hotjar, VWO)
- SQL, BigQuery
- A/B testing and personalization (VWO, Google Optimize)
- Experience preparing dashboards and understanding of key digital marketing metrics (e.g., CPA, CPL, CTR, CPC, CPM, etc.)
- Understanding of current digital marketing best practices and trends.
- Familiarity with UTM codes and their appropriate use for campaign tracking
- Excellent project and time management skills, with ability to support a range of marketing analytic dashboards and projects across brands and digital channels
- Driven, self-motivated attitude. Ability to do great work independently with minimal direction as well as collaborate closely with teams.
- Willingness to go beyond the traditional data queries and to understand online behavior from a user and site experience perspective