Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee affiliate marketing efforts to include both internal and external programs.
• Maintain and develop affiliate marketing programs.
• Monitor affiliate practices.
• Negotiate and evaluate affiliate advertising agreements.
• Maintain relationships with affiliates and partners.
• Regularly monitor campaign performance.
• Compile and submit campaign performance reports.
• Provide monthly invoices to affiliate partners.
• Handle the buying, renegotiation of rates, renewals or cancellation of media placements and other advertising programs.
• Identify, evaluate and recruit new affiliates to increase program distribution.
• Interface with the internal marketing team and other team members to develop and implement marketing strategies and support affiliate programs.
• Manage the trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization and analysis of programs
• Recruit new affiliates, joint venture partners, and strategic partners.
Education: and/or Work Experience Requirements
• Bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
• 5+ year experience in affiliate marketing and running affiliate marketing programs.
• Comprehensive knowledge of lead generation and affiliate marketing tactics.
• Proven digital marketing campaign experience.
• Advanced user-level knowledge of computer technology and computer operating systems including MS office products.
• Ability to demonstrate innovation, good judgment, and problem solving skills when making decisions.
• Excellent customer service and communications skills, ability to work under pressure while maintaining professional demeanor.
• Effective leadership and analytical skills including a working knowledge of analysis and budget maintenance.
• An analytical aptitude to review reports, production levels, maintain a budget and return-on investment projections.
• Solid leadership and the ability to manage a growing team.
• Effective time management skills, the ability to multitask and a strong attention to detail.
• Professional and proactive work ethic and excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• High competence in project and stakeholder management.
• This job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, photocopiers, mobile phones, etc.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.