The Marketing Director will oversee, coordinate, and participate in the development of marketing strategies and products for Foot Levelers. The Marketing Director will support Foot Leveler’s strategic goals ensuring alignment of the marketing team to the company’s strategic direction, business objective and priorities.
• Provide strong leadership, coaching and strategic direction to the company wide team of marketing professionals.
• Sets goals to ensure success of all marketing functions.
• Develop the strength of the team to meet the demands of the growing organization ensuring individuals have the knowledge, skills and training needed to perform their role. Foster a positive, engaging, learning culture ensuring up-to-date knowledge.
• As a leader at Foot Levelers, provide inspirational leadership to help foster and build a strong culture in line with its values.
• Directs and implements the organization’s advertising and promotional activities.
• Drive the development and implementation of brand marketing initiatives for Foot Levelers
• Develop the strategic brand framework and architecture– brand positioning, consumer target & activation platform – to drive demand through marketing and communication plans
• Oversee the development and launch of new products and/or line extensions, including analysis of markets, competition, research (qualitative), product testing (quantitative) and market implementation
• Collaborate with other departments to anticipate and understand shifting consumer/customer needs and wants, demonstrating the ability to look forward and bring these trends back to the organization
• Develop & implement strategy to drive revenue and profitability for existing products and introduce new solutions to increase market share and enhance growth
• Create standardized and efficient product management processes
• Analyzes target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
• Identifies new market segments that will benefit from company products.
• Prepares effective advertising campaigns based on market research.
• Maintains knowledge on emerging products and services.
• Collaborates with senior executives to develop growth plans for the organization.
• Forecasts, drafts, implements, and oversees the department’s operating budget.
• Develop the processes and methodologies to provide Foot Levelers with insights into consumer behavior, market reactions, and competitive postures needed to support
• Translate research into business requirements which provide key insight and recommendations to Foot Levelers
• Analyze information and market data to identify trends and opportunities for growth
• Create and expand markets
• Convert “voice of the consumer” into product and marketing opportunities by reviewing market trends, available secondary research, sales and competitive analysis and validate ideas through online screeners, focus groups and other primary research.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• 10 years+ of marketing experience in consumer packaged goods, consumer health, and other healthcare focused products.
• Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is a Plus
• Experience leading a team of multi-disciplinary marketing experts
• Proven interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to lead a diverse workforce
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Strong orientation to customer service and excellence
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with senior leadership, vendors, customers, internal departments and cross functional teams
• Demonstrated strength at persuading, influencing and exercising leadership cross-functionally, to drive decisions and project plans
• Demonstrated ability to develop strategies for achieving business goals, to translate business strategies into clear objectives and tactics, and to proactively anticipate future trends or problems, their potential impact, and how to address them with relevant strategies
• Creative thinker with a track record of developing marketing-related innovative ideas
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation writing skills, demonstrating an ability to understand the unique information needs of the audience, and strategically frame up a focused and impactful message. Strong in-person presentation skills
• Team player, Respect of collaborators
• Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment is required
• Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal, both formal and informal) are an absolute requirement; sharing information
• Effective skills directed toward driving collaboration, achieving results is absolutely required.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around.
The following list includes some of the many features of our total package – just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
• Healthcare plan: there’s no money out of your paychecks for your insurance, it’s 100 percent company paid! We also offer employee paid plans, including medical plans for family members, comprehensive dental, disability and life insurance coverage.
• 401(k) Savings Plan: helps you save money for your future.
• Profit Sharing: company helps you save money for your future based on the profit of
• Incentive Bonuses: from productivity or attendance bonuses to free lunches to celebrate a new record set, we reward the entire company for a job well done.
• On-Site Gym & FREE Personal Trainer: helps you feel great about yourself. Enjoy working with the trainer twice a week or use the gym any day!
• Flexible Schedules: allow you to work the hours that fit into your lifestyle.
• Employee Discounts: allow you and your family to experience any of our products.
• Holiday Gift: annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
• Fun: theme parties and company dress up days. In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee health care insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment.
In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug.
Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.