We are seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Manager for a large manufacturer of capital equipment based in Southern Wisconsin. The Safety Manager will be responsible for providing analysis, coaching, and support to the EHS core teams. The Safety Manager will manage Environmental, Health, Safety, and Security protection for the entire organization to create and sustain a safety-driven culture.
• Serve as a mentor to facilitate EHS team leaders and core teams.
• Lead the implementation of environmental policies and practices.
• Train staff at all levels in environmental issues and responsibilities.
• Four-year degree in occupational safety, industrial hygiene, environmental discipline or equivalent field of study is required; Master’s degree a plus.
• 10+ years of proven experience in EHS program management and safety performance improvement required.