The Growth Marketing Director will be responsible for strategy and execution of cross-channel Marketing campaigns in support of company growth and customer acquisition goals. This person will work with cross functional teams to establish growth strategies and devise effective implementation plans. The ideal candidate for this role would be a data-driven pro who works tirelessly to find innovative ways to drive user acquisition, keep customers engaged, retain them, and ultimately turn them into brand champions.
Is this you?
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Drive multi-channel campaigns including email, digital and affiliate marketing.
- Analyze data to monitor campaign performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from campaign data all the way up to the executive level
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional internal teams, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Experience launching complex consumer services in new markets
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Excellences with Analytics; experience in Salesforce dashboards/reporting a plus
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, and/or additional digital marketing platforms.
- Preference for 3 - 5 years experience in a related role