We are looking for an HRIS Technical Specialist to join our HR team in Chestertown on Maryland`s eastern shore.
The HRIS Technical Specialist maintains, develops, and customizes the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) to support the human resources function. The specialist will research and help implement HRIS workflow, processes and security; troubleshoot system errors; develop user training; and provide specialized reporting. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor`s degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources.
- HRIS administration and data entry
- Develop and maintain HR reports and dashboards
- Assist with implementations, upgrades, training and overall system support
- Troubleshoot and resolve application-related errors
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the system and data through planning and analysis, development, implementation, and configuration enhancements
- Monitor and maintain interface files, imports, exports, and automation of the system
- Understand and execute reporting requirements
- 5-10 years experience working with HR systems; preferably UltiPro and Kronos
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across an organization
- Experienced working with confidential information in a professional manner
- Expert in Excel (pivot tables, formula syntax, etc.) and BI Reporting tool experience
- Experience in developing and testing reports and dashboards utilizing various reporting tools
- Ability to understand and maintain user roles, role configuration and security within HRIS
- Capable of reviewing and analyzing the implication of future enhancements to core and custom implementations
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Employment at DVCC, Inc. is contingent upon the candidate`s ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug screening and physical capabilities test. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status and any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
5-10 years: Human Resources
Licenses & Certifications