Works with each Global Business/Function to consolidate and resolve cross functional data initiatives, projects and issues. Act as the IT business analyst to bridge between Group and Global Business/Functions; as well as US regional business and IT to facilitate detailed data needs for all projects, governed and not governed within the US data services. Focus on driving and capturing MI, Data Architecture, Data Warehouse. Execute MI, data architecture, analytic data and reporting. Design, implement monitor and control data projects focused on data analytics and reporting.
Full time employment, Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Must have a Bachelors' degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate related work experience.
Qualifying experience must include:
- Banking experience, including the area of Data Management of Loans & Deposits, Personal Banking, Cards, Mortgage, Risk & Compliance and Finance data with design, architecture and dashboards.
- Data management, including industry data management practice, data management processes such as data standards, data mapping, data quality monitoring, incident management resolution, warehouse and reports.
- Data warehouse and ETL tools (DataStage and QualityStage, Information Analyzer, Alteryx, File Transmission (SFTP, Connect Direct), Object storage).
- Relational data modeling (ERD) and SQL using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, and Teradata.
- Scheduling tools including Control M, IBM Workload Scheduler.
- Working with global or regional stakeholders in matrix environment.
Of the qualifying experience, must have at least 3 years in developing and delivering Business Intelligence reporting and data visualization using Cognos, Qlikview, Power BI, and Tableau.
Of the qualifying experience, must have at least 2 years of data modelling experience.