Develop, design and maintain complex data and processes to support critical information delivery for Retail Banking in US across different products (Deposits, Wealth, Cards and Mortgage). Prepare project plans including estimates, resource allocation and timelines and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ensure Data Quality (DQ) of Critical Data Elements in the database are measured and reviewed. Address DQ issues through Company Data Quality Issue Management (DQIM) process. Work with internal and external data providers to understand data sources and formats. Analyze data across multiple sources to help design logical and physical models. Develop data management processes to reduce complexity, improve data quality, and increase efficiency throughout the information management lifecycle.
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in a computing or information science environment involving relational database. Alternatively, must have a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field and 3 of experience in a computing or information science environment involving relational database.
Qualifying experience must include:
- Programming in SAS, SQL, Relational Database (DB2, Oracle, Teradata) and Unix / AIX / Linux
- Designing and testing DB2 databases and SAS data marts for Business intelligence reporting and end user computing
- Proficient in accessing data warehouses and data marts and build queries using complex SAS and SQL programming to support critical business needs.
- Developing data models and database functionality based on system and user requirements
- Solving complex issues through analysis and developing, testing and writing SAS, SQL and Unix programming.
- Expertise in managing and maintaining data warehouse for Financial industry and providing information management capabilities.
How to Apply:
TO APPLY: Must reference "Job Code: 2762" to be considered. Apply by mail -