The Application Support team supports business applications used by various business teams across the company. Analysts are the primary point of contact for all application issues and will triage problems, documents findings and coordinates fixes. This team spends time analyzing application errors and data discrepancies to determine root cause. In addition, they provide support for SharePoint and ServiceNow applications.
- Provide applications support for all business areas including the Web, SharePoint, ServiceNow, and portals
- Responsible for the operations, support and maintenance of production applications.
- Understand and supporting the integration points between applications. Provide support for those applications by understanding workflows, business processes, and functional usage
- Provides status updates and problem resolutions between IT and the Business Units.
- Build appropriate documentation and troubleshooting information for support knowledge base.
Suggested Qualifications / Experience:
- BS in Information Technology or similar (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience)
- Strong hands on skills with MS SQL
- 5+ years of professional experience with progressive responsibility supporting a variety of complex application
- Experience troubleshooting and support multi-tiered client server and web-based applications
- Excellent Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and diagnosis skills.
- Strong relational database knowledge and skills (MS SQL and others)
- Experience with T-SQL, Visual Studio and data modeling
- Scripting or coding skills with front end technologies like JS, CSS, HTML and more
Preferred/Desirable Experience (NOT REQUIRED)
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience with Trizetto Facets or similar tools/applications
- Experience supporting and administering ServiceNow and Sharepoint