PROJECT ENGINEER COMPANY PROFILE:
- This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations.
- In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
- Join a growing organization that delivers competitive salary and benefits packages as well as stability, growth and a culture of excellence.
PROJECT ENGINEER IMPACT:
- Assure quality products are delivered on time and cost budget controls are followed.
- Confirm equipment selection, coordinate schedule for drafting and manufacturing, maintain a cost budget and coordinate technical and commercial correspondence.
PROJECT ENGINEER DETAILS:
- Confirms equipment selection and design and perform / coordinate required calculations and sketches to establish equipment design.
- Coordinates drafting for job. Makes sure all required drawings are completed.
- Reviews customer mark-up prints and instructs drafting as to disposition.
- Establishes and tracks the cost budget for jobs by working with Sales
- Department and cost specialists.
- Maintains delivery schedule for job based on customer requirements and company workloads, including coordination of drafting, purchasing, manufacturing and quality control. Pre-order materials as required for meeting delivery.
- Informs Quality Control Department of customer / job specifications.
- Coordinates all required technical and commercial correspondence related to the job. This includes all internal communications and all correspondence with the Customer, end user, sales reps, and/or outside consultants.
- Instructs drafting and support staff when and what drawings are to be sent to any parties involved in the project.
- Notifies sales and estimating departments when changes occur to the scope of supply and/or design of the equipment that affect the price. Coordinates written advise and price resolution with Customer concerning price revisions.
- Notifies Order Entry Department concerning revisions to Shop Order write-up and make sure this document is properly revised.
PROJECT ENGINEER BACKGROUND:
- B.S. degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, etc.) and/or five (5) years related experience in a manufacturing / combustion environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
PROJECT ENGINEER NEXT STEPS:
Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
Apply for job
Please login to submit application