For almost 30 years, Paradigm has been the industry leader in solving complex health care challenges and improving lives. With the most connected and experienced team in health care, we define and deliver outcomes that exceed financial and health expectations for our clients, as well as for individuals and their families.
Paradigm delivers its solutions through three divisions: Catastrophic Care Management, Complex Care Solutions and Specialty Networks. The Paradigm divisions are built on expertise from five best-in-class businesses: Paradigm Outcomes, The ALARIS Group, Encore Unlimited, ForeSight Medical and Adva-Net. Founded in 1991, Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California with offices across the U.S.
NOTE - We are open to candidates in Florida or Georgia
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
The Regional Account Executive role encompasses the expectation of selling the full suite of Paradigm CCS services. This position grows and maintains customer relationships, ensures customer satisfaction and quality deliverables resulting in achieved sales targets, revenue and profitability goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish, qualify and maintain critical relationships with our customers by identifying key advocates and executive decision makers.
- Promote and sell all products to include any new products.
- Close new business opportunities by coordinating account requirements, responding to RFPs, developing proposals, delivering presentations, developing contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Proactively identify changes in industry healthcare, delivery systems, market trends, product development and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies with management.
- Develop and maintain a customer database.
- Maintain sales reports and key metrics through account visits and sales tracker. Ensure follow-up when needed.
- Resolve sales and service issues to ensure customer service satisfaction and good customer relationships.
- Participate in marketing-related activities such as trade shows, conferences and events.
- Travel as required to meet business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5-10 years of sales or marketing experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills.
- The ability to speak publicly and present material effectively in a wide variety of public and private settings.
- Customer focused.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Analytical, persuasive and strong decision-making skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Self motivated and self disciplined.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans and close business.
- High-level presentation and selling at the executive level.
- Strategic development and project management experience.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of customer service principles.
- Knowledge of relevant business-related computer applications.
Ability to perform a physical demands in the Light work Category defined as:
- Work which involves lifting no more than 20 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds and requiring a good deal of walking or standing. A job is included in this category when it involves sitting most of the time with some pushing and pulling of arm or leg controls. In order to be considered capable of doing light work, an individual should have the ability to do substantially all the activities. A person who can do light work is deemed to do sedentary work, unless there are additional limiting factors such as loss of fine dexterity or inability to sit for a long time.