About this position:
Professionally owned and managed property management company is seeking a Regional Property Manager to join the Team. The position will be based out of our Franklin Park neighborhood apartment complex in Detroit, MI! Are you interested in a challenging position with an established and growing property management company? If you are an experienced Regional Property Manager and are ready to raise your career and earning potential to the next level, this could be the opportunity for you! As a Regional Property Manager with company Management, you will focus on maximizing the profitability of our assets within your defined market area through the creation of creative marketing strategies, development of effective, high quality on-site teams and implementation of quality control procedures. With the use of your well-polished communication skills and experience in the property management industry, you will work with our Executive team to identify property goals and objectives. Using your analytical and administrative skills you will be charged with the completion of market studies, budget creation and pricing strategies. As a representative of company Management, you will build relationships with your counterparts and project a positive, professional image of the organization and our Operations team. Our exciting, fast-paced environment encourages teamwork and collaboration at all levels of the organization, allowing you to work and build relationships with associates in all departments and regions.
- Achieve the highest possible portfolio net operating income through implementation of effective cost control and revenue improvement programs.
- Develop leasing/marketing plans
- Accurately prepare and convey all operational data to the executive team in a timely manner.
- Identify and implement creative programs to increase the property value to include but not limited to national or regional marketing programs.
- Approve with the owner and supervisor each property's pricing strategy. Additionally, develop and implement appropriate rent renewal strategies and sales and marketing plans to effectively maximize rental income.
- Help to determine the long-term viability of each asset by active involvement in the development of property asset plans.
- Develop a high-quality on-site team through implementation of effective recruitment, training, motivation, and coaching programs.
- Ensure that all physical aspects of the property are fully functional, safe, and attractive. Ensure that adequate scheduling occurs to make certain that all vacant units are kept ready for occupancy. Visually inspect grounds, buildings, and apartment units on a regular basis.
- Recommend and implement strategies
- Will be responsible for other duties/properties as they occur.
Company is proud to provide its team members with:
- Benefits package include Medical, Dental & Vision plan options and 401(k) program
- Paid Time Off
- Student loan contributions
- Referral bonuses
- A minimum of three years' experience as a Regional Property Manager.
- Range of experience should include but is not limited to lease-ups, acquisitions and due diligence.
- The position requires the ability to deal well with people and exhibit strong leadership skills.
- Evidence of leadership qualities must be exhibited with the region, the company and/or the industry.
- Experience with managing distressed properties preferred
This position is exempt from overtime and may entail working hours as needed to perform the position requirements satisfactorily. The position is scheduled for a typical 40-hour workweek, however, portfolio demands will be great and the associate should expect to work more hours. This position also requires regular attendance and active participation/planning at all regional company functions and events and some travel is required.