The Regional Sales Manager will be based in the Pacific Northwest and is responsible for all direct end user sales within their region.
- Generating a sales and marketing plan for region.
- Making personal visits to cancer centers in region.
- Conducting on-site demonstrations and in-services.
- Negotiating sales agreements.
- Representing company at regional and national sale conferences.
- Issuing quotations to customers with the assistance of Customer Service Group.
- Prior experience Medical Device Industry Sales.
- Experience as Radiation Therapist, Dosimetrist or a Physicist, with desire to move into a sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to handle multi-faceted tasks.
- Ability to work with peers in a positive manner.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations in a calm manner due to high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
Apply for job
Please login to submit application