Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides strategic direction and leadership to Treatment Center Directors (TCD) staff.
- Leads change by communicating vision and gaining commitment of staff.
- Aligns business objectives to support the BayMark’s strategic goals.
- Establishes yearly goals and assists departmental managers in establishing annual goals, reviews progress towards goals quarterly.
- Tracks progress on established success metrics.
- Oversees book of business within region and identifies market opportunities
- Assumes fiscal responsibility through budgetary planning and implementation.
- Partners with National Support staff to drive profitable growth and deliver quality patient care.
- Attracts, coaches and develops talent to ensure a staff capable of carrying out business strategies
- Supports a strong performance management and culture of accountability by mentoring staff and providing frequent and constructive feedback.
- Contributes to BayMark Health Services’ success by developing departmental and individual staff goals, measuring results, rewarding achievement or taking corrective action, as necessary.
- Participates in the company’s annual operating and long term strategic planning process.
- Collaborates with the senior leader team to evaluate results; establish a future vision; and develop strategic plans, actions and success metrics.
- Drives expense control and efficiency throughout regional operation. Collaborates with business units to establish and manage budgets and resources including explaining variances and related reporting.
- Becomes familiar with OTP federal & state laws, regulations, etc. and the application of such
- Adheres to the BayMark Health Services’ Standards of Ethical Conduct, displaying, as applicable, ethical behavior in the areas of business ethics, legal compliance, confidentiality, conflicts of interest, vendor relationships and the reporting of questionable activities.
- Incorporates CQI principles into daily activities focusing on process improvements, patient safety and premier patient satisfaction.
- Initiates, develops and supports organizational processes and systems that ensure the effective and efficient delivery of patient care.
- Utilizes timely and effective means of informing and updating staff on organizational, system-wide and industry issues. Provides opportunity for staff input and encourages staff feedback regarding improvement opportunities.
- Facilitates an environment that promotes team building and collaboration. Motivates, encourages and empowers staff to achieve personal, team, departmental and organizational goals. Recognizes individual and team accomplishments.
- Mentors leaders and management in career growth and actively cooperates in succession planning efforts at the System level with special emphasis on retaining and recruiting a diverse work force while supporting diversity initiatives and goals.
- Maintains knowledge and achieves compliance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements, licensure, accreditation requirements, record procedures and internal controls.
- Participates in developing regional policies, procedures and directives as requested and communicates appropriately to ensure compliance is achieved.
- Others duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Ten (10) years of relevant management experience required
- Ability to read and interpret financial data
- Prior experience in an outpatient setting with multi-site responsibility and Medical Assisted Treatment settings required
- Strong knowledge on current drug abuse and treatment information – specifically the current trends in Opioid Maintenance Treatment
- Demonstrated success in building high performing operating teams
- Demonstrated success in driving initiatives that yield strong results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and time management skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to identify and develop long-term solutions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and manage Treatment Center Directors, Clinical Supervisors and Directors.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers
- Satisfactory criminal background check
- Satisfactory drug screen
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Apply for job
Please login to submit application