Reconcile credit reports
Manage construction draws
Manage appraisal request process
Create commitment letters
Obtain required documentation through direct interface with vendors, Mortgage Advisors, and applicants
Process down payment programs by utilizing appropriate websites, obtaining required documentation, and following established processed
Prepare and reviewing early loan disclosures when requests are received from lenders
Work closely with Mortgage Advisors, settlement agents, and other outside venders
Review consumer processors' loan documents for accuracy prior to sending documents to lenders for closings
Review credit bureau reports to ensure red flags have been addressed by lenders
Prepare adverse action notices
Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED required. Post-secondary education preferred
- 1-2 years banking experience required. Consumer/Mortgage experience preferred
- Computer proficiency and financial software experience required
- Basic math skills, knowledge of underwriting, and compliance regulations required
- Strong attention to detail with solid organizational and time management skills to be able to work independently and handle multiple priorities under pressure of time constraints required
- Ability to identify problems and develop procedures to resolve or correct situations required
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills required
- Company is a drug free workplace. All candidates selected for new employment with company will be required to submit to drug testing after a conditional offer of employment. Employment is contingent on the associate passing the drug test
- Credit, Criminal and Driving history will be reviewed when making final employment decisions consistent with applicable laws.
- Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status and protected veteran status.
- The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 require employers to verify the employment status of each person hired.