The Senior Account Manager is responsible for acting as the primary liaison between Sales, Title, Escrow Funding, and Borrowers. Evaluates credit, income, and title reports; manages a pipeline of loans; and collects stipulations through final approval and reviewing documents. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Collects all stipulations through final approval.
- Prepares, validates, communicates and delivers any and all Revised Loan Estimates and Interim disclosures in accordance with regulatory service levels.
- Prepares, validates, communicates and delivers any and all Closing Disclosures in accordance with company SLA’s and regulatory service levels.
- Manages a pipeline of 20-40 loans.
- Acts as the primary liaison between Sales, Title, Escrow, Funding and Borrowers. Effectively communicates with all partners to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
- Accountable for all loan files once they are received from Sales.
- Reviews documentation for accuracy demonstrating a high attention to detail.
- Evaluates credit, income, and title reports.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of zero (0) + years’ processing experience.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.