This is an amazing company to work with and includes Great Company Perks!
Benefits include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Pension Plan (after only 6 months!) and a 401K (matched 6% dollar for dollar -effective after 1 full month). You also have the opportunity for continued advancement within the company!
• Acquire and interpret business requirements, creates a functional specification, and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
• Manage and prioritize workload between project and maintenance tasks.
• Maintain and modify web applications; make approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Provide support for critical web application problems and issues.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems as required.
• Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Internet solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
• Train and teach other developers.
• Help foster development of teams cross-functional and collaborative capabilities.
5+ years IT experience.
- MUST HAVE - 3+ years of experience with js and/or Node.js.
- 3+ years with CSS 3 and/or HTML5.
- 2+ years’ experience responsive Web Development.
- Knowledge of web accessibility (Section 508 and WAI) standards.
- 5+ years of experience using HTML/CSS/JS debugging tools (Firebug, Chrome Developer).
- Demonstrated experience with Photoshop.
- 3+ years of experience in Source Code Control, preferably Git.
- 2+ years’ experience working with UNIX.
- 2+ years’ experience with AJAX to interact with RESTful services.
* Experience working as part of an enterprise web team, interfacing with back-end developers, designers, web engineers, and external agencies or partners.
SPONSORSHIP IS NOT PROVIDED FOR THIS ROLE
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.