Position: Territory Sales Director - This is a Sales position covering a defined territory (AZ & NM) and calling on clients within the Senior Care industry. Candidates need to have a demonstrated history of business development experience. We are looking for a true hunter that can identify decision makers within our clients, set appointments, build relationships, and close sales.
Sales Territory: North-West Texas
Candidate Location: Greater Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas Area
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Salary: 65-75K Plus commission based on plan
- Estimated Total Compensation: Yr.1 - 75-100K; Yr. 2 - 95-115K; Yr. 3 - 125K+
- No Cap On Commissions, No Major Accounts
- Plus Company Car, Cell Phone, Laptop
- Company offers health, dental, vision insurance, and 401(K) plan
- Attractive PTO program
- Manages all aspects of sales and revenue generation in an assigned geographic territory
- Sales activity will consist of following up on leads, making sales calls, setting appointments, identifying new clients and decision makers within those clients.
- Additionally, there are opportunities for cross-selling / up-sell expanded services within existing clients
- Establishing solid relationships, working out financial and contractual issues with the sales quotes by seeking insight from the VP of Sales, Fields Operations, and working with HQ departments: Marketing, Finance, HR and Legal.
- Preparing sales proposals and being able to demonstrate the business case to the client in a professional sales presentation for the outsourcing of services
- Post contract execution, the sales director will organize a kick-off meeting between the client and the operations team.
- Adopts and utilizes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform (salesforce.com) to generate sales activity reports, forecasts, pipeline opportunities, process compliance, sales results, etc.
- Consistently maintains a professional demeanor and ethical standards consistent with promoting a positive image.
- The Sales Director will create sales objectives, a sales plan and forecast
- Identify market opportunities within geographic location including identifying new service opportunities, and/or service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Management, General Business, or applicable Sales Experience of selling a service to a heath care related target client
- 5 years experience in sales and/or new business development.
- Strong sales and sales-related function skills including commitment to Company Sales Process.
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with a CRM database system: Salesforce.com
- Personality Attributes: Self-starter, financially motivated, competitive attitude, Must be able to navigate a diverse work environment with strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Successful P&L and budgetary management; exceptional organizational and time management skills with a proven track record of growing accounts.
- Previous experience of selling a service vs. a product is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel overnight on occasion depending upon region. Travel expectation of roughly 15-20% for regional business activities.
- Must clear a criminal background check.
- Must maintain a valid drivers license.