Company (the parent company of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent a Car and National Car Rental) is looking to add to our Contact Center's Customer Service team!
- Can problem-solve with confidence and empathy
- Are able to consistently apply feedback provided by your Supervisor
- Can confidently navigate across multiple computer systems and program applications
- Are customer focused and like making situations right for customers
… Then this may be that outstanding opportunity you've been searching for!
Customer service is our way of life! Our goal is to exceed our customer's expectations and that starts with YOU! One customer, one call, one delivered promise at a time.
We work hard and reward hard work! This position offers competitive pay at $14.50/hour and full time benefits!
Schedule Requirements: To best serve the needs of our customers, our Customer Service team is available until 10pm central time, offering full-time schedules. Start times range between 11a-1:30p CST. Schedules include working one weekend day and holidays. (Do not apply if this schedule will not work for you)
- Hired employees will be shipped a key fob to the address provided on the application. The address on your application must be your current, accurate permanent address.
- Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is your primary address where you can receive equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported; we must have a physical address on file for you.
- Handle multiple tasks, such as, talking with and listening to customers while accessing, reading, and inputting information into numerous applications
- Utilize problem-solving skills to efficiently answer customer requests
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases
- Receive feedback from managers and improve call quality by applying feedback given
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Provide excellent customer service
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must currently live in the state of Tennessee
- Must currently live in Knoxville, TN, or the immediate surrounding area (applicants not in the surrounding area will not be considered)
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience focused on resolving customer concerns and handling difficult conversations required
- Must have experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Call center experience preferred
- Experience handling help desk or escalated situations requiring problem resolution preferred
- Must have work-related experience working on a personal computer (PC), navigating through multiple computer systems and screens
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is clean, ventilated, quiet, and free of distractions
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training for 6 weeks, M-F, 9-5:30pm CST (training may not be consecutive weeks)
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Must be willing to work a full-time schedule (40 hours/week), with start times between 11am-1:30pm (Central Time Zone), including one weekend day each week and holidays
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $14.50/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a computer/PC (No MACs) with compatible OS versions: Windows 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Computer/PC must be capable of downloading/installing/accessing company network
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone to be used during training
- Must have a separate modem
- Must have a stand-alone router with gigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable
- Must have reliable, consistent, responsive, and timely high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless, hotspot or WiFi "air cards" are prohibited
- Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds these requirements throughout the training period.
- Applicants must meet all technical qualifications at the time of application.